BOD

Meeting Details

Meeting Date 03 Oct 2021
Meeting Time 10:30:00
Location Deccan Gymkhana
Meeting Type BOD
Meeting Topic BOD
Meeting Agenda
Chief Guest
Club Members Present 12
Minutes of Meeting MOM 4th BOD Meeting of Rotary Club of Pune Metro for 2021-22 Date: 3rd Oct 2021 at Time: 10.30 am In Person @ Deccan Club sponsored by Rtn Amita Nene Attendeed by Name Y/N Name Y/N Name Y/N Pres Sneha Subhedar Y PP Bhavana Chahure N Rtn Shobhana Paranjape N Secy Surekha Deshpande Y PP Madhav Tilgulkar Y Rtn Nayana Joshi N Treasurer Girish Ranade Y PP Padma Shahane Y Rtn Rajendra Erande Y PE Vivek Kulkarni Y PP Mukund Chiplunkar Y PP Abhay Sontakke Y IPP Makarand Phadke N Rtn Amita Nene Y Jt Secy Rajendra Majali Y Rtn Jayant Keskar N BOD Confirmed MOM of 3rd BOD held on 5th Sept 2021. Proposed by PP Rtn Madhav Tilgulkar and Seconded by Rtn Amita Nene Secretary Rtn Surekha informed The uploads to the Dist 3131 sites are being done as information is received. So far 6 bulletins have been uploaded; 4 Projects; all updated info on RCPM as well as President’s Bog is updated; A request from Secretary Surekha: each Avenue to send in their activity info in the prescribed format (will be sent by Secy Surekha) which in turn will be uploaded to the site. • Club Admin PP Rtn Bhavana Chahure: on behalf of Bhavana, Secy Surekha apprised all of the programmes for Oct. There will be a flexi meeting planned for this month, the details of which will be forwarded soon. • Projects PP Rtn Mukund Chiplunkar updated everyone on the projects. The Neel Chakra distribution is planned for 9th Oct in the Bhor district. On the Covid vaccination front, we have vaccinated 565 beneficiaries and we should aim for a total of 1000. He also said we would have to pay Rs.60 per vaccine. We are still on the look ut for GG partners and we should approach Dist for some help. Modernisation of Renuka Swaroop is being planned and has a budget of about Rs.20 Lakhs. We should probe into the possibility of doing synergy projects with other clubs. Other update as per • Details on GG/ CSR projects were requested by Rtn Rajendra Erande • Treasurer Rtn Girish Ranade o 14 members have still not paid the annual fees. It was decided that Girish will msg, call and report on the same by 15th of this month o Rotary News – subscription of additional 18 members need to be paid. o From now on any bills obtained for any purpose should be a GST bill/Invoice • Membership PP Rtn Padma Shahane A suggestion that all girl / women centric projects should be uploaded especially this month being the Community Development month. • Foundation PP Rtn Madhav Tilgulkar A request for BOD members to give a commitment to give to Foundation. • Youth Rtn Amita Nene o Agashe school has also made an appeal for payment of fees. Amita will share the appeal and decision will be taken o ERYLA for Manavya to be decided o Aksharnandan is interested in instaling an Interact in their school. To look into. • PI Rtn Nayana Joshi (not present at BOD) • Bulletin Rtn Shobhana Paranjape (not present at BOD) • IT Rtn Rajendra Erande o CPI is not yet ready for uploading. Should start soon o RI registration – still 9 remaining o Satellite Club registration still not seen. o A formal PO/MOU to be done with every vendor or partner. This will make it easier to update status. Same should be loaded on Google drive with defined access as suggested by Rtn Vivek o Satellite to propose how we can do crowd funding. Meeting Ended with Vote of Thanks given by Rtn Surekha at 1.00 PM. Special Thanks to the host Rtn Amita Nene.